Electricians in Redford, MI. (313) 244-9800.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- DTE Energy, notice to comply, Meters, SE cables, OCDs, Grounding
- City Code Violations corrected, We obtain electrical permit, City certs
- Breaker panels, sub-panels, power distribution, fuse boxes
- Wiring, rewiring, lighting, troubleshooting, Residential & Commercial
- Ceiling fans, 220v outlets for dryers & ranges, GFCI, Arc, & surge protection
Professional Associations & Certifications
- (A+) Rating with BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Angie's List Contractor (Check our reviews)
- HomeAdvisor (Back ground checked & Approved)
- Electricians Networx (Pre-screened & Approved)
- USA-Electricians (Approved)
- Detroit MI, Redford MI, Dearborn MI, Livonia MI, Warren MI, Taylor MI, 48150, 48180, 48124, 48126, 48214, 48101, 48102, 48101
- American Express, Debit Cards, Discover, MasterCard, Money Orders, PayPal, Personal Checks, Travelers Checks, VISA
|City||Lincoln Park , MI|
|Address||2311 Fort St|
|Phone Number||(313) 244-9800|
Products & Services
We are committed to Quality Customer Care & Quality electrical service. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our service just let us know. We guarantee we will make it right. We know your time is valuable thats why when we make an appointment we keep it. We will call you & keep you informed. Its no wonder why so many of our customers are return customers. We are proud of our reputation as being one of the very best Electrical Companies in the Metro Detroit Area. We want to keep it that way. Thats why we guarantee to provide the most professional Electrical Service possible. We Provide Service the Following:
Single Family Home
Multi Family Homes
Bars, Night Clubs
Gas Stations, Convience Stores
Auto Repair Shops
Store Front Build Outs
Car Washes, Detail Shops
Warehouses, Storage Buildings
- I would recommend this business
- Coupons offered, I did save money
The electricians were very nice & very professional. They showed up on time & answered all my questions. They installed a plug for my new dryer & install 2 ceiling fans. I was very impressed with the service. Wes, the young man that came out, was kind enough to inform me, the company offered coupons on the website. I would likely call this company again.
|Value for money||Good value, also saved with coupons|
|Service & support||Very good service, No complaints|
|Quality||Good Quality, I'm pleased|
I cant thank you enough, I am grateful for putting power to my home and my furnace again . Thank you for a job well done, price was reasonable for all the work you had to do inside and out I also feel much safer now knowing my electric is up to snuff. God Bless You and I will recommend you to my friends or anyone who needs Quality work , and a reasonable price.
My landlord called for service at my home and they arrived right when they said they'd be there. Great company and great results!
Electricians and Electrical Contractor in The Detroit Area.
Call The Pros That Know, National Electrical.