At Shoreline Electric our motto is simple — “We treat our clients the same way we would want to be treated.” Here is what that means:
• We take time to listen to what our customers say.
• We offer “real world” pricing, with no “surprises” later on.
• We are fully certified, bonded and insured for your protection.
• We fulfill all work in a professional and on-time manner.
• We stand behind our work with a one year warranty.
Our Service Area
Shoreline Electric provides residential and commercial service in Temecula, Murrieta, Menifee, Winchester, Canyon Lake, Sun City, Quail Valley, Lake Elsinore, Hemet, Perris, Fallbrook, and most areas of the Southwest Riverside County.
Our Company Staff
All Shoreline Electric technicians are Certified Electrical Technicians in the State of California. This means they have passed state exams and got a minimum of 8000 to 16000 hours of hands-on training. Each electrician also takes part in ongoing training to keep up with code and industry changes.
All of the work that Shoreline Electric offers , including labor and installed parts, is backed by a one year warranty. If any troubles come up during the warranty time, just give us a call. We will come out, check the problem and make repairs or replacements, as necessary, at no charge to you.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Shoreline Electric specializes in providing top quality service with prices that are affordable.
Professional Associations & Certifications
- CA License #960671
- Menifee, Temecula, Murrieta, Canyon Lake, Sun City, Winchester, Fallbrook, Wildomar, Lake Elsinore
- American Express, Discover, Personal Checks, MasterCard, VISA
|Address||30113 Shoreline Drive|
|Phone Number||(951) 301-3500|